Angular developers can create single-page applications, which include multiple functions and attractive designs. A modern web development company generally has a team of multi-talented angular developers for improving the work proficiency of web applications. Most of the companies prefer hiring professionals software companies proffering custom-innovative solutions.
What is Angular?
Technically, Angular works as a frontend for different frameworks like MongoDB, NodeJS, and ExpressJS. All these frameworks come under ‘MEAN stack’ technology, which helps developers to make common mistakes. At the same time, keep the project well organized. The other benefit of this backend framework is that the developing cost would be low, prototyping becomes easy and fast.
AngularJS development company would be able to develop modern-day applications on time. It helps the developers to include all the functionalities. The developers would be able to live projects with clients globally, providing visitors with the best web application. Despite many developers in the field, website developing companies look for hiring Angular developers, mainly because the demand is much more than the supply.
Why shift to Angular?
In recent times, most of the website and mobile application developing companies prefer Angular framework over others, as they believe this frontend is better than others. The reasons attributed for this framework’s performance are:
- Google product: Angular Development companies prefer to work with this platform mainly because it is Google’s product. It would give the developers to learn, with strong support from the Google developing team. Hence, it has gained the name of a trustworthy framework.
- MVC friendly: In most cases, the web development company breaks the app into different MVC to simplify the programmers’ task. AngularJS puts together the code, helping in saving time and money. Hence most companies prefer to hire Angular developers to simplify the task.
- Easy to use: Most developers feel that AngularJS is easy to use. They can take a few HTML attributes to gain access to the framework’s commands.
- Comprehensive: The Angular developers would not need any other framework or plug-in to operate. Google has included certain features like dependency injection, restful actions, enterprise-level testing, data building etc.
- Dependency injection: This amazing feature helps angular developing companies make and test the app in a better way. It eliminates the need for any other dependencies, mainly because the dependencies would develop automatically.
- Deep linking: Google wishes to make it easy for users, so this feature allows embedding the website state into the URL. It will help the users to restore the latest version by accessing the bookmarked URL. Deep linking becomes straight-forward with the angular framework.
- Animations made easy: The angular developers can use the ngAnimate module for developing complex animations. It eliminates the need of using any other external framework.
- Application for multiple platforms: Hiring Angular Java developers can develop hybrid mobile apps that could work on different operating systems, from Android to iOS, and desktop applications (Windows, Mac and Linux). The framework’s feature of code reusability makes it easy for cross-app development. Hence, if you wish to develop a cross-platform app, then the developer should go for Angular.
In short, Angular developers would be able to develop web apps extremely lightweight and achieve maximum performance; hence, hiring a web developing company for modern websites would be the best idea.